Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Launching BURN FOR ME, start of #1 NYT Bestselling Ilona Andrews new HIDDEN LEGACY series w/HarperCollins





Ilona Andrews is the pseudonym for an immensely talented writing duo (Ilona and Gordon Andrews), who live near the Austin/San Antonio markets. Ilona is Russian born, and beautifully paints the pointed, take-charge heroine’s POV; while the husband half of the author pair provides the alpha male perspective. And their partnership works so well on paper.



BURN FOR ME
is so good. It’s the perfect urban fantasy for the market right now – with so many series ending, readers are desperate for the start of something new. This is perfect for fans of Kim Harrison, Jeaniene Frost, JR Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Charlaine Harris. Just to prove that I’m not the only one burning up over this book – early reviews are starting to trickle in, from reviewers and bloggers, and I’ve seldom seen such excitement for a new project:



THE BOOK SWARM
: Action, magic, chemistry and plenty of heat — what else could you ask for? I’m hearing that this is only a trilogy, which makes me terribly sad. I want ten books, minimum. Maybe more.

PARAJUNKEE: Fantastic plot, ridiculously meticulous world building and characters that will burrow inside you and take up residence. Don’t miss out on BURN FOR ME.

ANGIEVILLE: Burn for Me is just a cracking good read. The action, mystery, romance, and humor are all entwined in just such a way as to make the reading of it a nonstop pleasure. My interest never flagged, and I liked Neva and Rogan every bit as much as I hoped I would.

BEWITCHED BOOKWORMS:
Burn For Me was an absolutely fantastic kick off into a new series, which I am sure will be one of my favorite series to follow from here on! It comes with an incredible kick ass heroine, which I love to pieces and who is easily to be admired for her strength and awesomeness…If you love Urban Fantasy with action and romance mingled perfectly together – then this is a Must -Read!

GOT FICTION?:
If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. You know what? It’s my blog. I will give this book all the stars! You hear that people? All. The. Stars. Read this book. Read it and you can thank me later.

WICKED SCRIBES:
Bottom Line: Exceptional story, multi-layered plot, intriguing characters that you really want to see more of, add all that to some nice little perks for veterans and you have a story that is hard to beat with enough similarity to our own world to make you feel at home just a bit (well a small bit minus the magic). 5 Stars, highly recommended which is actually more than I think I gave the first Kate Daniels book.

RT BOOK REVIEWS:
Intriguing, multilayered characters and a fresh, imaginative alternate reality based in Houston help round out the heart-stopping, kick-butt action. Seeing Andrews’ name on a book is an iron-clad guarantee of an outstanding reading adventure!

BOOKLIST:
Readers will burn for the next installment.

PUBLISHERS WEEKLY:
This series start from popular author Andrews serves up a refreshing new magical society, excellent world-building, beguiling characters, and strong storytelling… a lively, impressive series debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment