Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Halloween Children by Brian James Freeman & Norman Prentiss

Hydra / Random House eBook Publication Date: June 13, 2017


The Halloween Children
is frankly one of the more disturbing books I have ever read. From page to page my opinion of who was the monster behind what was going on changed from husband to wife to the children and then back. I was shocked and startled, grossed out and horrified – and I enjoyed every minute of it. And in the end, I still wasn’t sure who was the craziest – myself included. Freeman and Prentiss have created a disturbing tale with images so vivid they leapt from the page into brilliantly colored pictures in the mind. This is one powerful book. Treat yourself to this one for Halloween but be warned – have plenty of candy on hand for The Halloween Children should come knocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment