Monday, June 12, 2017

Update


Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I have been suffering from blood clots in my left eye. Hopefully, this will resolve soon. If not, laser surgery will be scheduled. Already been done twice this year, but no lasting results.

I've had a bout with bacterial pneumonia and I'm not sure the antibiotics cleared it up completely, because not I'm fighting with bronchitis and have finished the antibioticts and am not showing a lot of improvement. Still have the cough and congestion and it has moved down to my ears and I'm can't hear in either year even with my hearing aides at full volume.

Hoping to get better soon. Am off from work so I can spend the full week trying to shake it.

I appreciate those who continue to visit my page. I'll have some new content soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment